Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Journey Through Insanity

I got the Insanity Work Out program at least two months ago and haven't done a thing with it. I've lost a substantial amount of weight in the last year with dietary changes, but now I want to be stronger. I don't want to fear that I'll throw my back out when I sneeze. So here I go. I'm really going to do it. There is a new icon on my blog on the right that says "My Daily Journal Through Insanity". This is a place where I will write daily as I go through the process. I will also be sharing before and after pictures that will update weekly. Be advised, they may be scantily clad pictures, so if you don't want to see them, don't click on that icon. I made it a separate page, so I apologize  that you are unable to comment on it, but feel free to leave comments here on this post, and I will gladly answer them. Tomorrow at 6am is my first work out. I hope I can still move the rest of the day. Gosh, I'm scared.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You are so brave to post your pictures. I believe it is always good to have that reference though. Should you be doing this everyday? Most trainers have you with a day of rest? That's my only concern with super fatigue on the muscles. Way to go though.

KitschyGirl said...

Today was a rest day. The workout was still 40 minutes, but no cardio. It was all strength and yoga. :)