Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hall&Oats and Black Metal

The song in my head that I'm listening to as I type is ♫ Holding on to Black Metal♫ by My Morning Jacket. I always think it sounds like they are saying Hall and Oats and Black Metal, which makes me smile. I have a ton of new ideas for my blog, and I really want to start spending time on it daily. I'm just frustrated because I don't know how to do any of it. I can see what I want it to look like, but I have no idea how to translate that to HTML. I feel determined though. I want to revamp the whole thing with more recipes and better organization. I would like there to be a featured song button that plays the song in my head. I'm hoping to read some tutorials today or maybe get something from the library tonight. For now, I have to go marinate some meat before I forget. If anyone has any suggestions on where I can get some "know how" let me know.

No comments: