Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One more thing to look forward to this fall

The new Muppet Movie. By then my son will be old enough for the movie theatre and I will be taking both my kids to see it. I love the Muppets and I cried like a baby when Jim Henson died. I still tear up at his image. At first I was skeptical when I heard they were making a movie. I didn't want the voices to be bad, and the whole thing to be Disneyafied, but I do like Jason Seagle so I started to be cautiously optimistic about the movie. I recently took my daughter to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie in the theatre, if you can call it a movie. It was basely an hour long, same price though. Anyway I saw the official trailer and my daughter has been talking about it ever since.

I have to admit, I'm impressed. Even the voices are good, well Miss Piggy is a little off but much better than I expected. Even Kermit sounds great. My daughter mentions every day how we are "going to see da muppets in da theader after sanksgiving"
Is anyone else as excited about this as I am?

No comments: