Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do You Love Ice Cream?

Well if you do, be forewarned. I just picked up this little guy last night at Target
http://www.target.com/p/Hamilton-Beach-Ice-Cream-Maker/-/A-12804244


At my Target, it was on clearance for $14.99 and since ice cream is on my list this year of things I no longer want to buy pre-made, it was kismet.
As I sit and type this post I am anxiously awaiting my first batch of mint chocolate chip ice cream to come out of my kitchen. 8 more minutes.
What does this mean for you? Really do you have to ask? If you don't have an ice cream maker, but you love ice cream, you should head over to pick one up because I am going to start making and sharing ice cream recipes on my blog. I can't even begin to tell you what my idea list looks like just after this morning! I can't wait to make a white chocolate lavender ice cream, I'm so excited!

No comments: