Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She's like a rainbow

I typically wake up with a song in my head. There is always music playing in my mind, and although it can change, stay the same, or go back and fourth between songs I don't even enjoy, the music provides a sound track to my day. I've decided that in the likely event that a song is in my head while I'm blogging I will include a link to it in my post. This way, if you want, you can listen to what I was hearing in my head while I posted. I think it will help set the mood.
Today I woke up to the peppy piano intro to "She's Like a Rainbow" by The Rolling Stones. It's a good thing I woke up with something that generates such an infectious smile, because the next few hours of my morning were hellish at best.
It's becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore the conspiracy launched against me by Google and their "Gmail". I'm not sure of the motive, I have always been a fan of Google in general. Last night when I created this account for my blog, in my dyslexia I transposed the i and the a in the word mail in my login. This little snafu made my log in a 3 hour process that included what seemed like endless circles of login help pages a new account, a changing of emails, and a new blog that will never be used.
The important thing is, I got in. I WON! I'm hoping the kinks are worked out and Google and I can finally bury the hatchet after a 4 year feud. They still have my Youtube account on lock down, but I'm hoping to start the negotiations on that one soon.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Glad you survived! ;)

KitschyGirl said...

I made a new YouTube account though. They have won that battle